FAQ's - Frequently asked questions:
Why should I outsource my support functions?
Outsourcing allows you to focus on your core business, not your support departments. Outsourcing gives your company access to a higher level of expertise than you would normally be able to afford.
What are the main benefits of offshore outsourcing?
Salaries of professionals are significantly lower than those in North America and Europe. This wage differential translates into cost savings.
Offshore development facilities located in India are in the perfect time zone to help you operate 24/7.
Large pool of talent
Retaining experienced employees becomes difficult when they are given boring and repetitive work. India offers you a cost-effective talent pool that you can tap into for reliable service delivery.
Focused heavily on quality and continuous process improvement, offshore development centers operate at high levels of efficiency, predictability, and reliability. High process maturity greatly reduces risks and provides significant advantage when managing service level agreements.
Does it mean that I lose control over my business when I involve third parties to handle my business processes?
No, outsourcing enables more control over current business functions and allows you to concentrate on critical functions. The control should be need based. Ask yourself this question: is there a need to control something where the cost of control is higher than the cost of not controlling it at all?
What services can be outsourced?
What Accounting functions can be outsourced?
- Bookkeeping & Accounting
- Accounts payable
- AR follow-up - Aging analysis and reports
- Bank/credit card reconciliations
- P&L, Balance sheet and other regular reports
- Preparation of Tax returns
- Regulatory compliance
- Insurance Accounting Services
Is all of the work handled via the Internet? How do I send my work to you?
The flexibility provided by the Internet is at the heart of our success as providers of superior quality services. Most of our projects are web based and so we can communicate and transfer files through the internet. At the initial stage of communicating your project requirement, you can send us a brief description or a document about your project requirements. If you have an application on which you need us to work on or analyze, we will need to get:
- Web server details
- Database details
- FTP details
If you want us to work on your server, we will need your Remote Desktop details.
What if I am not satisfied with the work?
This is covered through clear termination clauses in our contract. However, we try to prevent such a situation from ever arising, by providing you with clear problem escalation routes. You can raise any issue to the Operations Manager and the CEO for redressal and an appropriate solution will be provided.
How do you ensure client confidentiality?
We are committed to the security and confidentiality of the information that you share with us. With the aim of giving you a safe outsourcing experience with maximum benefits we have set up a reliable information security system.
To ensure confidentiality of information, we encourage our customers to sign in a Confidential Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) at the very initial stage of project discussion. The NDA has legal binding and is an important document which ensures the total security of your information in our hands. We also do not publish about our client projects unless we get prior permission.
Do you have a protected infrastructure and systems?
Keeping in mind the information security concerns, we have engineered our infrastructure to eliminate all possible leak of information
- Enterprise Access System for Employee Login
- Secure Smart Card, Secure Premises Login
- Network and Windows Login, PC 'locking'
- Secure Remote Access (VPN)
- Secure email with digital signatures
- Single sign on to enterprise and desktop applications
- Employees sign confidentiality and Non Disclosure Agreements
Work Station Security
- Wide security management with administrative auditing, reporting, and monitoring facilities will secure data at every stage
- Workstations are secured individually by Anti-Virus Protection and Back-Up Drive Manager
What sort of pricing strategy do you have in place for development projects?
Our pricing model basically differs for each project undertaken; depending on your requirement. However, the general basis of pricing is common and is as follows.
- Full Time Equivalent (FTE)
- Per piece rate
- Fixed Price / Project based
- Hourly Rate
What qualifications do your employees hold?
- The minimum qualification for recruitment is a college degree. All our employees are college graduates.
- For more skilled projects like Research and Analysis, our staff holds Masters Degrees in Business Administration, Engineering, Finance, Statistics, English Literature, Communication and Research.
Do you have adequate infrastructure to support my business processes?
- Yes, we have operations offices at different locations in India.
- All our offices have a 4 Mbps internet speed.
- All our employees work on P4 Machines.
How do I pay you?
The preferred method of payment is by wire transfer or by check or PayPal. For any other mode of payment, please contact our sales people who will help you.
How do I sign-off a contract or work order?
All you need to do is complete a given format and fax us a signed copy. You can also send us the work order as an email attachment.