Bill of Lading Processing Services
The capability to ship goods in a well-timed manner often is essential for the prosperity of a business, nevertheless, a lot of companies do not have the capacity to effectively process Bill of Lading documents, which hinders their supply chain as well as decreases the speed of shipment. With more than 9 years of expertise and processing a multitude of BOLs on a daily basis, SOS bears the capacity to consolidate BOL data entry and improve the efficiency of your logistics procedures.
What is Meant by Bill of Lading?
A bill of lading is a document that determines the terms and conditions of an agreement between a shipper and a transportation firm, under which freight is required to be moved between stipulated destinations, for a set price. It functions as a receipt, an agreement of carriage, as well as a document of title to the products.
How Does sos Handle Bill of Lading Data Entry?
We at SOS offer our know-how in the field of bill of lading data entry and assist in standardizing of the bills of lading to make sure that the shipper, the carrier, and the buyer (the consignee) of the goods obtain correct data required for the goods processing.
We at SOS adhere to a series of clear-cut steps when it comes to the Bill of Lading data entry procedure, which are:
- We obtain the scanned Bill of Lading from the client's hosting server.
- Our specialist in-house data entry team gains access to the bill of lading and commences the data extraction procedure. Details like freight bill number, day and time of shipping, weight, number of shipping units, their description, shipper and consignee details, instructions regarding freight, C.O.D amount and so on are collected by our team. make this change in our bill of lading page
- All mandatory fields incorporated into the scanned bill of lading forms are cautiously examined and thereafter recorded into a particular electronic layout. Verification as well as auditing of the bill of lading for just about any kind of inaccuracies is performed.
- The bill of lading, that has been digitized, approved as well as audited, is now ready to be uploadedon the server of the client.
- Feedback and suggestions of the client are taken for further improvements or the desired changes.
The bill of lading form happens to be modified by the majority of shippers, with the objective of tailoring it in-line with the demands of the carrier as well as the consignee, for planning and unloading of the goods.
The typical bill of lading document and recommendations deal with these kinds of variations, consequently lowering processing time-period and keeping up with the exactness of the bill.
These days, the Bill of Lading acts as a document of great significance in the field of shipments, particularly because it is utilized for the planning and documentation of shipments, and also to key in the carrier Electronic Data Interchange transactions.
Why Outsource Bill of Lading Data Entry to SOS?
SOS can help you with bill of lading entries to facilitate quicker and more efficient movement of goods and data for logistics as well as transportation businesses.
- Our project costs are very economical.
- Our services are fantastic with regards to quality and expectations.
- We by and large make use of modernized technology.
- We cherish our clients and their requirements for premium business solutions.
- Our communication is great; we offer 24*5 customer service.
- We carry out end-to-end client’s support and assessments at all levels.
- We engage in meetings at each and every stage of the project for improved coordination and superior advancement.
- We focus on client's privacy and guidelines regarding the project.
If you are interested in outsourcing Bill of Lading processing to SOS, get in touch with us at +1 646-688-2821. We are also offering everyone a free 14-day trial, with no obligations. Get started today!